Welcome to the Smartsheet Forum Archives

The posts in this forum are no longer monitored for accuracy and their content may no longer be current. If there's a discussion here that interests you and you'd like to find (or create) a more current version, please Visit the Current Forums.

Resource Allocation

Options
Heidi Decker
Heidi Decker ✭✭✭✭✭✭
edited 12/09/19 in Archived 2016 Posts

Good Morning,

4/28/16 - OK, so I just started a new sheet and everything is working fine now...   QUESTION is could my sheets become corupt somehow. This is the 3rd time I've had to re-creat a sheet to make things work again.

When I am looking at my Resource Allocation it is showing I have myself over allocated on 2 days.

When I click on the link to open the sheet that has the over allocation, there is nothing showing over allocated on that sheet. Am I missing something? Also, when I intentionally cause an over allocation to see if things are working, the are no over allocation "red heads" showing on either the sheet or the resource view. Is there a lag time on the red head showing up? I have tried saving and refreshing to see if that will make them appear, but it doesn't.

Update: I disabled resources tracking and deleted that column, then I made a new column and re-enabled resource tracking and the red heads appeared on the sheet. So I went to resource tracking again and the red heads showed me over allocated as it should. I went to the sheet and fixed the over allocated jobs on the sheet but the resource tracking still thinks I'm over allocated still and again if I click on the link to the sheet, there are no red heads on the sheet.

I'm very confused and frustrated.

Tags:

Comments

This discussion has been closed.