COUNTIF Formula Help

Options
handmadetsunami
handmadetsunami ✭✭✭✭
edited 12/09/19 in Formulas and Functions

Hi

I am trying to work out how to do a a COUNTIF formula but I can't get it to work.

I have a sheet which contains some payment details and have created an exceptions report that shows invoices that have been submitted but not yet approved which works fine but we want a widget to show a figure of all the exceptions in this category.

When an invoice is submitted, the C Invoice Received (formatted as a date) column has a date added to it, the C Invoice Ref has the invoice ref added to it and the C Invoice Added has the checkbox checked.

After an internal process of approvals, the C Invoice Paid (formatted as a date) box gets completed with a date.

I want to be able to count the number of invoices submitted (C Invoice Added) but that haven't been approved (C Invoice Paid) but I am struggling to get a formula to work.

Some rows do not have invoices submitted as they are paid in a different way so I am only interested in the ones that have had invoices added but not paid (a count of 2 for 0007 and 0008)

I've attached a screenshot to show what I mean and any help would be appreciated.

Capture1.JPG

Tags:

Comments

Help Article Resources

Want to practice working with formulas directly in Smartsheet?

Check out the Formula Handbook template!