Support function on account?

Options
AnneB
AnneB ✭✭
edited 12/09/19 in Smartsheet Basics

Hello,

I have raised a ticket twice for the same issue and have yet to receive any reply a month later.

I have taken a screenshot the second ticket raised to capture date and ticket number as nothing was received for the first ticket created. The issue itself isn't a huge problem, I am more concerned that we have no way to raise issues if required.

Is there an issue with the contact function on the Smartsheet website or is this standard for Smartsheet for a query to take 4 weeks plus to be replied to?

Is there a better way to raise an issue? I have contacted our Customer Success contacts but had very little help here too which is disappointing. 

Any help appreciated.

Thanks

Anne

Comments

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hi Anne,

Sorry to hear that support is taking longer than expected. There isn't an issue with the contact function that I'm aware of. It seems like you've done what you can and I don't know of a better way, unfortunately.

Is it anything that the community can help with? Feel free to add the issue here if that's the case.

Hope that helps!

Have a fantastic week!

Best,

Andrée Starå

Workflow Consultant @ Get Done Consulting

SMARTSHEET EXPERT CONSULTANT & PARTNER

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

W: www.workbold.com | E:andree@workbold.com | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me for help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or anything else.

• Paul Newcome
    Paul Newcome ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I had an instance last week where I received an email from support in regards to a ticket that had been sitting idle for a while. 

"Hi Paul,

Apologies for the delayed response. Your reply went to a different queue instead of my own and I didn't see it until just now.
    "

I don't know if this is the case for you, but it could explain the delay if this is happening more often than they realize.

I also second Andree's suggestion... Feel free to post your issue here in the community. There is a HUGE source of knowledge here that may be able to help.