Programme Status based on %complete

pjtheron
pjtheron
edited 12/09/19 in Smartsheet Basics

Hi There,

Apologies if this has been addressed elsewhere, I could not find anything similar.

Are you able to status update a programme so to update % complete and the resequence the programme task to start after the today line? 

Comments

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi,

Not sure I follow!

Can you describe your process in more detail and maybe share the sheet(s) or some screenshots? (Delete/replace any confidential/sensitive information before sharing) That would make it easier to help.

Have a fantastic week!

Best,

Andrée Starå

Workflow Consultant @ Get Done Consulting

SMARTSHEET EXPERT CONSULTANT & PARTNER

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

W: www.workbold.com | E:andree@workbold.com | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me for help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or anything else.

• pjtheron
    pjtheron
    edited 07/30/19

Hi,

With a construction programme as you progress through time you update an activity based on progress achieved. i.e. % complete. If you have an activity/task that was due for completion yesterday, but the activity progress is only at 80% complete, then this means the remainder of that activity needs to be rescheduled to start after today. 

Most construction planning and programming software has the ability to "schedule" or "update" the programme where uncompleted activities are moved to the right i.e. to start after the schedule date.

Refer attached snapshot where I have tried to demonstrate what i mean.

Capture.PNG

• Is there an answer to this?