Welcome to the Smartsheet Forum Archives

The posts in this forum are no longer monitored for accuracy and their content may no longer be current. If there's a discussion here that interests you and you'd like to find (or create) a more current version, please Visit the Current Forums.

Azuqua to Smartsheet

Abdul Khan
edited 12/09/19 in Archived 2016 Posts

Hi 

I am using Azuqua Flo to copy a Row from Smartsheet-1 to Smartsheet-2. In Smartsheet-2, I have some formulas built to calculate Status, %age, Region etc. for Sight use which are 10 rows below the end of data row. Whenever a new row added to Smartsheet-1, Flo copies the row to Smartsheet-2 which is working fine but the row is not copied right below the end of last data row, it copies right below the last row of formula. Below is the screenshot.

Can somebody help me to fix it? 

Appreciate your expert advice.

Thanks

Abdul Khan

Snapshot.PNG

Comments

• Hi Abdul-- I think this can be done in Azuqua, however I'm definitely not an expert. Have you reached out to Azuqua Support to see if they have any suggestions? If they aren't able to help, let me know and I'll see if there's someone on our Support Team who might have a little more Azuqua experience and be able to assist.

This discussion has been closed.