Welcome to the Smartsheet Forum Archives

The posts in this forum are no longer monitored for accuracy and their content may no longer be current. If there's a discussion here that interests you and you'd like to find (or create) a more current version, please Visit the Current Forums.

RFI integration

Options
Mikie Doyle
edited 12/09/19 in Archived 2016 Posts

Do you know if RFI chips in folders could be integrated with SS? Thanks for the info!

Comments

• Jonathan Chan
    Options

Hello Mikie:

Are you referring to RFID when coining "RFI chips"?  If yes, I second to this request.  Tks for raising this point.

Jon

• Kennedy Stomps
    Options

Hi Mikie-- We don't offer the ability to do this directly within Smartsheet and it's not on our short-term roadmap. If you have access to a developer, you might consider creating your own integration with the Smartsheet API. I'm assuming you already have an RFID reader that would pull data, then you could use the API to push that data into Smartsheet. 

• Mikie Doyle
    edited 08/17/16
    Options

Thanks Kennedy. We don't currently have a RFID reader but we are looking into it and I think if the SS API could possibly work then it might be ok for us. I will talk with out developers. Thanks again.

This discussion has been closed.