Using daily report template

craig105421
edited 12/09/19 in Smartsheet Basics

We're new user trying to understand how we can use daily schedule template to repeat itself on-going basis. When I go to settings it is grayed out so there goes that option. Spreadsheets are not something I've used too much and support is slow getting back to me

Screenshot (3).png

Comments

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi Craig,

Welcome to the Community and the wonderful world of Smartsheet!

There are a few different ways to structure a solution.

Is it the same tasks that need to be completed each day? Does it need to be stored for each day?

Can you describe your process in more detail and maybe share the sheet(s) or some screenshots? (Delete/replace any confidential/sensitive information before sharing) That would make it easier to help. (share too, andree@getdone.se)

Hope that helps!

Have a fantastic weekend!

Best,

Andrée Starå

Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

work-bold

SMARTSHEET EXPERT CONSULTANT & PARTNER

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

W: www.workbold.com | E:andree@workbold.com | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me for help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or anything else.

• Jim Thiesse
    Jim Thiesse ✭✭✭

Andree,

I'm trying to accomplish something similar (or maybe exactly) like Craig. What I want is to create a daily report for each one of my projects that can be shared with my foreman. They would fill the form/sheet/report out each day. I would need each day's report to remain and I would archive the project's reports when the job is finished.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Jim Thiesse

Aero Automatic Sprinkler Company

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited 01/14/20

Hi Jim,

@Jim Thiesse

Can you describe your process in more detail and maybe share the sheet(s)/copies of the sheet(s) or some screenshots? (Delete/replace any confidential/sensitive information before sharing) That would make it easier to help. (share too, andree@getdone.se)

I hope that helps!

Have a fantastic week!

Best,

Andrée Starå

Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

SMARTSHEET EXPERT CONSULTANT & PARTNER

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

W: www.workbold.com | E:andree@workbold.com | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me for help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or anything else.