Welcome to the Smartsheet Forum Archives

The posts in this forum are no longer monitored for accuracy and their content may no longer be current. If there's a discussion here that interests you and you'd like to find (or create) a more current version, please Visit the Current Forums.

Conditional Cell linking between multiple sheets

Meghan Lundy
edited 12/09/19 in Archived 2016 Posts

I have created two sheets, one for budget tracking and one for tracking PO's and Invoices. I would like to link the two sheets conditionally when and invoice is marked paid.

When an invoice is paid, the current date is marked as the paid date. I would like the Invoice dollar amount to be added to the budget sheet in the appropriate month under the line item / cell that the invoice vendor belongs too.

Comments

• Shaine Greenwood
    Shaine Greenwood Employee
    edited 09/19/16

Hi Meghan—Smartsheet doesn't have conditional move row functionality, but our Product team is currently in development on this as we realize the potential of such a feature. I'll add your vote to our enhancement request list as well so the team has visibility on your use case.

For the time being, there is a paid service called Azuqua that will allow you to create conditional move rows: https://azuqua.com/

This discussion has been closed.