Welcome to the Smartsheet Forum Archives

The posts in this forum are no longer monitored for accuracy and their content may no longer be current. If there's a discussion here that interests you and you'd like to find (or create) a more current version, please Visit the Current Forums.

Printing Sight View

Options
PG Prov
PG Prov
edited 12/09/19 in Archived 2016 Posts

Is it possible to print a Sight view?  I spent a long time setting up an attractive Sight pulling from a report and other data and now want to be able to print it.  What are my options?  By publishing it to a URL, will I be able to print the URL view?

Thank you for any feedback!

Comments

• Shaine Greenwood
    Shaine Greenwood Employee
    edited 10/14/16
    Options

Hello—there isn't a way to print a Sight from Smartsheet, they can only be published at this time, but I'll add your vote for this to our enhancement request list for further consideration by our Product team.

• PG Prov
    Options

Thank you!  I assume that the best way to pull pictures and components of  various shapes, types, and configurations together in one attractive view is through Sight.  Being able to print a Sight or at least export it as a PDF or into PowerPoint would be very helpful and make the product more useful to us.

• Daniel Stein
    Daniel Stein Employee
    edited 10/14/16
    Options

Hi PG,

Thanks for your question. We plan to release Sight Print in November, so stay tuned!

In the meantime, both Windows and Mac have built-in screen snipping tools that you can use to copy and/or print part of your screen:

I would recommend trying one of these. A number of other free tools also have screen snippers, including OneNote and Evernote.

Best regards,

Daniel

This discussion has been closed.