Welcome to the Smartsheet Forum Archives

The posts in this forum are no longer monitored for accuracy and their content may no longer be current. If there's a discussion here that interests you and you'd like to find (or create) a more current version, please Visit the Current Forums.

Schedule added functionality

Bill Brandt
Bill Brandt ✭✭✭✭✭
edited 12/09/19 in Archived 2016 Posts

Please add the ability to provide gnatt bars for mor than one column group. We can currently show a bar for a start and stop date. It would be nice to be able to have other date pairs in the row also show gnatt bars. This way we could track actual, proposed, or any other date pairs with having to add a ton of rows.

Comments

• Hello Bill—looks like you're wanting functionality similar to Baseline in Smartsheet. As you've found, we don't yet have this functionality but I've passed your feedback along to our Product team for further review.

• Bill Brandt
    Bill Brandt ✭✭✭✭✭

It's more than just a baseline or target. I could see tracking orginal schedule date, current proposed schedule dates and actual dates as well as various scedule updates. These would all require additional rows now which on a big schedule would make it difficult to manage. As columns it would be easier to track and manage.

• Thanks for the clarification. I've passed this information along to our Product team.

This discussion has been closed.