Hoping I can get some assistance from the Gurus around here.
Currently, we have an =IF formula that looks at the Due Date of a project and:
- if the project is today, it returns THIS WEEK
- if the project was last week, it returns LAST WEEK
- if it is next week, it returns NEXT WEEK
- if it is older than last week, it returns OLDER ITEM
- if it is more than one week in advance, it was supposed to return FUTURE, which is not working.
- otherwise, if there is no Due Date or theres an issue, it says PLEASE ADD DUE DATE
The formula currently in use is the bellow:
=IFERROR(IF(WEEKNUMBER([Due Date]@row) = WEEKNUMBER(TODAY()), "This Week", IF(WEEKNUMBER([Due Date]@row) - WEEKNUMBER(TODAY()) = 1, "Next Week", IF(WEEKNUMBER([Due Date]@row) - WEEKNUMBER(TODAY()) = -1, "Last Week", IF(WEEKNUMBER([Due Date]@row) - WEEKNUMBER(TODAY()) < -1, "Older Item", "Future")))), "Please Add Due Date")
So what is happening today is that the "Future" bit is not working, and it just returns "Older Item" even if the project/activity is in the future.
Tried playing with it for a while and could not get it to work. Nor could I find anything else online.
Would appreciate any help.
Help Article Resources
Check out the Formula Handbook template!