#INVALID OPERATION in my nested IF statement

Options

Hi there Community!

#INVALID OPERATION has me beat today. I believe the issue is somewhere in the bold area bc when I pull that section out I don't get the "#INVALID OPERATION" error message. The error is only displays when the row meets the criteria of the last IF statement ("Occupied"). When the logic is met for the bold items, the formula returns the anticipated result.

I'm sure it's just sitting there right in front of me, but I've been looking at it for too long. Fresh eyes greatly appreciated! Thank you!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

=IF([Hold Type]@row <> "","HOLD",

IF(AND([2ND CHANCE COE (263)]@row <> "",[1ST CK RCVD (017)]@row <> ""),"2nd Ch. CWCOT",

IF(AND([2ND CHANCE COE (263)]@row = "",[1ST CK RCVD (017)]@row <> ""),"3PS CWCOT",

IF([CONVEY DEED RECORDED (041)]@row <> "","Convey",

IF(AND([ICC (039)]@row <> "",[CONVEY DEED RECORDED (041)]@row = ""),"ICC",

IF(AND([FTV (012)]@row = "",[UNLAWFUL DETAINER (011)]@row <> ""),"Eviction",

IF(AND([UNLAWFUL DETAINER (011)]@row <> "",[EVICTION COMPLETED (177)]@row = ""),"Eviction- Vac",

IF(AND([FTV (012)]@row <> "",[C&S ORDERED (062)]@row <> ""),"Prop Pres",

IF(AND([Confirmation Needed?]@row = "Yes",[Redemption Needed?]@row = "Yes", [FTV (012)]@row <> "", MAX([SALE CONFIRMATION NEEDED (119)]@row,[POST SALE REDEMPTION EXPIRES (353)]@row) >= TODAY()),"Redemption- Vac",

IF(AND([Confirmation Needed?]@row = "Yes",[Redemption Needed?]@row = "No" , [FTV (012)]@row <> "", [SALE CONFIRMATION NEEDED (119)]@row >= TODAY()),"Redemption- Vac",

IF(AND([Confirmation Needed?]@row = "No" ,[Redemption Needed?]@row = "Yes", [FTV (012)]@row <> "", [POST SALE REDEMPTION EXPIRES (353)]@row >= TODAY()),"Redemption- Vac",

IF(AND([Confirmation Needed?]@row = "Yes",[Redemption Needed?]@row = "Yes", [FTV (012)]@row = "", MAX([SALE CONFIRMATION NEEDED (119)]@row,[POST SALE REDEMPTION EXPIRES (353)]@row) >= TODAY()),"Redemption- Occ",

IF(AND([Confirmation Needed?]@row = "Yes",[Redemption Needed?]@row = "No" , [FTV (012)]@row = "", [SALE CONFIRMATION NEEDED (119)]@row >= TODAY()),"Redemption- Occ",

IF(AND([Confirmation Needed?]@row = "No" ,[Redemption Needed?]@row = "Yes", [FTV (012)]@row = "", [POST SALE REDEMPTION EXPIRES (353)]@row >= TODAY()),"Redemption- Occ",

IF([UNLAWFUL DETAINER (011)]@row = "","Occupied","Status Error")))))))))))))))

Answers

Help Article Resources

Want to practice working with formulas directly in Smartsheet?

Check out the Formula Handbook template!