Is there a way to adjust the size of an image seen in an update request form?

If I insert a picture/upload an image directly into a cell, it shows up in the grid I'm working off of and the size can be changed dynamically based on the size of the cell. If creating an update request form for a row that contains the image, it appears very small and poor quality on the form itself.

1) Is there a way to adjust the size of the displayed image when it appears in the form?

2) Additionally, or alternatively, is it possible to adjust the size of the update request form itself, so that it takes up more of the browser window? It appears to be slightly dynamic but capped to a certain width.

Thanks!

Answers

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi Michael,

Unfortunately, it's not possible at the moment to either adjust the size of the image or the form, but it's an excellent idea!

Please submit an Enhancement Request when you have a moment to have your vote added

As a possible workaround, you can see the picture bigger in the email and also save that picture if you want to take a closer look.

There might also be other workarounds. How are you using it?

Can you describe your process in more detail and maybe share the sheet(s)/copies of the sheet(s) or some screenshots? (Delete/replace any confidential/sensitive information before sharing) That would make it easier to help. (share too, andree@getdone.se)

I hope that helps!

Have a fantastic weekend & Happy New Year!

Best,

Andrée Starå

Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

✅Did my post help answer your question or solve your problem? Please help the Community by marking it as the accepted answer. It will make it easier for others to find a solution or help to answer!

SMARTSHEET EXPERT CONSULTANT & PARTNER

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

W: www.workbold.com | E:andree@workbold.com | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me for help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or anything else.