Smartsheet Enhancement Request: Snapshot/Print Workflows

L_123
L_123 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

I have made several workflows that were fairly large for different applications in smartsheet. I would like to have a simple function to print/pdf the workflows so as to see all of one at once. This would help me with design, troubleshooting, and communicating the process to those involved in it. I have submitted an enhancement request via their form.

Answers

• Sad no one has bothered to reply. I could use the same feature. Due to the way workflows show on web they are hard to follow, and hard to error check.

• L_123
    L_123 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

I had honestly forgotten about this. Thanks for replying and bringing it back to my attention. This would still be a good feature for me and my team, and I have about a dozen applications I would use it for that already exist inside the program.

• Katie B
    Katie B ✭✭✭

I totally agree, this is a much-needed feature for those of us creating complex workflows. Not being able to print them out to determine the problem is a problem. As a software developer, I would be lost if I could not print out what I developed to determine the location of the problem. I hope this moves up the queue of future changes.

Help Article Resources

Want to practice working with formulas directly in Smartsheet?

Check out the Formula Handbook template!