Welcome to the Smartsheet Forum Archives

The posts in this forum are no longer monitored for accuracy and their content may no longer be current. If there's a discussion here that interests you and you'd like to find (or create) a more current version, please Visit the Current Forums.

web form redirect page

Options

it has come to my atention that for some reason the webform redirect to a custom url is no longer working how it should.

when submitting a entry, instead of redirecting to the specified page, it loads the entire website inside the I-frame. this i causing some serious problems. So far his has been happening specifically with wordpress sites. Has anyone else encountered this problem?

This needs to be adressed urgently.

example:

screenshot_57162.png

Tags:

Comments

• J. Craig Williams
    J. Craig Williams ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Contact support@smartsheet.com for urgent issues

Craig

• Shaine Greenwood
    Options

Hi Monika,

It's expected behavior for a web form embedded iframe to redirect within the iframe, as Smartsheet isn't able to trigger actions on an outside website.

If you were previously having your website trigger a redirect event after the Smartsheet web form is refreshed, this additional functionality was created by your company's website development team, as this has never existed as a feature within Smartsheet.

I'd recommend reaching out to the team responsible for developing your sites to troubleshoot how this functionality worked.

This discussion has been closed.