Stuck trying to map my process into smartsheet

Good day!

We are a non for profit organization. We decided to use Smartsheet few Months ago. We found that our process needs to be improved. we need help

Claude

Answers

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited 02/04/20

Hi Claude,

Can you describe your process in more detail and maybe share the sheet(s)/copies of the sheet(s) or some screenshots? (Delete/replace any confidential/sensitive information before sharing) That would make it easier to help. (share too, andree@getdone.se)

I'd happily schedule a free Discovery Call to discuss what would work best for your use-case.

How does that sound?

Please e-mail me at andree@workbold.com and well take it from there.

I hope that helps!

Have a fantastic week!

Best,

Andrée Starå

Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

SMARTSHEET EXPERT CONSULTANT & PARTNER

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

W: www.workbold.com | E:andree@workbold.com | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me for help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or anything else.

• Good Day

Our process flow can be divided in 3 majors steps:

1- Requests come in through Customer Services desk. Customers are looking for quotations for our services. The request can be either for a High level quote or a detailed quote. My team takes the ball, performs designs from which an estimate is developed. The design is approved by the Director and sent back to Customer Service desk.

2- Customer Service Desk prepares a proposal and sent it to the customer. If the customer approves the quote, the request moves to the 3 stage.

3- The customer writes a Purchase Order and we initiate the implementation.

we have many types of initiatives. We also have internal projects running in parallel.

Hope this clarifies.

Claude

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Ok.

Here's a brief overview/example of how the process could be structured.

1. The request gets added to a request process sheet as an email attachment, through a form or manually entered.
    2. Your team works on it and sends it for approval, and once it's approved, a proposal is prepared.
    3. When the quote gets approved a message goes to the customer to submit the PO
    4. When the PO is received the implementation starts

The above process would be handled through different status options in the request process. When it comes to the implementation stage, you'd probably need another project sheet to continue that process.

What do you think? Would something like this make sense?

SMARTSHEET EXPERT CONSULTANT & PARTNER

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

W: www.workbold.com | E:andree@workbold.com | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me for help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or anything else.