Borrowing and Managing Finite Products Across multiple trade shows

Hi,

I've been working on this for a while now and have gotten stuck. Reviewed some of the discussions and nothing that quite meets what I'm looking for.

Premise:

Tradeshow inventory management (borrowing/checking out, etc)

Is there any way to do the follow?

I'd like for the following to happen for each tradeshow:

1) Create a form where they can input the date range and items they'd like at the tradeshow. However, limit the product type they can have based upon inventory status (e.g. if it's checked out by another person or at a show/in transit (12 days prior+ (Show+days at show)+ 12 days) it's not an option for them to use.)

Then also have a check-in form?

I'd also like to create a master report that pulls from each sheet to create an aggregate of how many items are out and at which show. Any way to do this without a dashboard/widget?

Many thanks!

Comments

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi Kristina,

I’ve created something similar for another client to manage orders through different status stage options.

I’d be happy to take a look and see if I can help and you’ll probably give me some ideas as well.

Can you describe your process in more detail and maybe share the sheet(s)/copies of the sheet(s) or some screenshots? (Delete/replace any confidential/sensitive information before sharing) That would make it easier to help. (share too, andree@getdone.se)

I hope that helps!

Have a fantastic week!

Best,

Andrée Starå

Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

SMARTSHEET EXPERT CONSULTANT & PARTNER

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

W: www.workbold.com | E:andree@workbold.com | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me for help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or anything else.

• @Andrée Starå - was this solution ever found? I am looking to create something similar for my marketing team and am running into the same struggle with how to display availability.