Smartsheet forms

Smartsheet forms

Hi,

Is it possible to someohow check who has made an entry into a form that feeds into a Smartsheet? At the moment when there is entry, the cell history says that it's added from "form user"

Best Answers

Answers

• Andrée StaråAndrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭

Hi Sahil,

Yes, there is, but they need to be logged in for it to register.

Would that work?

I hope that helps!

Have a fantastic weekend!

Best,

Andrée Starå

Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

✅Did my post help answer your question or solve your problem? Please help the Community by marking it as the accepted answer/helpful. It will make it easier for others to find a solution or help to answer!

Best,

Andrée Starå

• Not sure what you mean. Anyone with a link to the form can input information into it. I don't think you necessarily need to logged on for it to register?

• Right so if we were to select "a registered Smartsheet user (requires login)" option, I will be able to see who has put the form entry by looking into the cell history in the sheet?

• Andrée StaråAndrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭

Yes, and also in the system column created that would also show in the Activity Log.

Remember! Did my post help answer your question or solve your problem? Please help the Community by marking it as the accepted answer/helpful. It will make it easier for others to find a solution or help to answer!

Best,

Andrée Starå

• Awesome. Finally can you please tell me what error message will those that are not smartsheet registered users receive if they try to open the link when it's shared by a third party? Will they be able to open the link at all?