Creating an audit scorecard from a submitted form

Hello,

I'm having a hard time creating a reusable audit scorecard from a form. Example: a person performing the audit would fill out the form questions. Each question has a choice of three dropdown responses of (Pass, Fail, Didn't evaluate). After submitting the form the user is redirected to a second smartsheet URL (the scorecard) where its determined if they passed or failed the audit.

I'm struggling with what formula to use and the fact that each time a new form submission is entered it either moves to the top or the bottom of my forms master sheet. Because I'm using dropdown (single select) I've tried referencing my data from the master sheet on the scorecard using COUNTIFS. I haven't had any luck trying to statically pull the data from a referenced sheet using COUNTIFS.

Any advice or suggestions on how to accomplish this or get me pointed in the right direction would be very helpful.

Thanks

Answers

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi Judson,

Have you tested to use a report instead?

Would that work?

I hope that helps!

Have a fantastic week!

Best,

Andrée Starå

Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

✅Did my post help answer your question or solve your problem? Please help the Community by marking it as the accepted answer/helpful. It will make it easier for others to find a solution or help to answer!

SMARTSHEET EXPERT CONSULTANT & PARTNER

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

W: www.workbold.com | E:andree@workbold.com | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me for help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or anything else.

• Also interested in this question/response - looking to design a similar process-based audit form and scorecard. Please let us know if the report suggestion or any other solutions work.

• Hi

Even I am trying to do the same suppose I have 9 parameters in which 2 are fatal so I wrote formula after making the form

=(IF(Greetings (Opening) = "Yes", 0.5, 0) + IF(Acknowledgement to the query = "Yes", 0.5, 0) + IF(Appropriate Closure = "Yes", 0.5, 0) + IF(Confident Objection Handling= "Yes", 1, 0) + IF(Grammar and Sentence Formation = "Yes", 1, 0) + IF(Proper Documentation Done/Tagging(In SF, PS, DPA) = "Yes", 2, 0) + IF(Provided correct & complete resolution Document CL = "Yes", 2, 0) + IF(TAT = "Yes", 1.5, 0) + IF(Follow Ups (Generating potential leads) = "Yes", 1, 0))* IF(COUNTIF(Proper Documentation Done/Tagging(In SF, PS, DPA):Provided correct & complete resolution Document CL, "No"), 0, 1)

This is unparsable..any idea or any help with audit scorecard will be much appreciated