Welcome Screen / Help Screen customizing? Gone....please come back.

UPDATE - Never mind .... found out that we have business plan and not enterprise. (why cant a question be deleted?!?!)

The option to customize a welcome screen / help screen is not visible in our sys admin profile. According to the training i CoE and the help article below, there should be a possibility to set these how. Why dont we see them?

Option from CoE (6 options to the right):

Our Sys Adm options (4 options to the right): (also no security controls option, far left)

https://help.smartsheet.com/articles/1159581-global-account-settings-team-business-enterprise

Answers

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi Christine,

Can you share a larger screenshot?

Make sure that you are logged in to the correct account as well.

I hope that helps!

Have a fantastic week!

Best,

Andrée Starå

Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

✅Did my post help or answer your question or solve your problem? Please help the Community by marking it as the accepted answer/helpful. It will make it easier for others to find a solution or help to answer!

SMARTSHEET EXPERT CONSULTANT & PARTNER

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

W: www.workbold.com | E:andree@workbold.com | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me for help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or anything else.

• Hi Christine,

If you want a post deleted from Community a Moderator can do this for you! Click on the flag icon, then "Report" the post to a moderator with a note requesting it be deleted.

That said, I think it would be good to have this up, as it might help other users with the same question! Let me know what you'd prefer.

Cheers,

Genevieve

Join us at Smartsheet ENGAGE 2024 🎉
    October 8 - 10, Seattle, WA | Register now