Problems with automation email notifications

Options

Hello,

I have create 4 automated "Alert someone" email notifications and not one of them is working. Last week I had create 2 automation emails on a different sheet and they also did not work, I removed them and created them a second time and they started working.

Has anyone else has problems with the automation emails? I have added a screen shot of one of the workflows. If a customer has scheduled their appointment and a date has been entered in the cell on the row, send the email.

I am not sure if it matters but the sheet that is being populated is using the Data Uploader to gather the information from a attachment.

Best Answer

Answers

• jnevills66866
    Options

Yes, I deleted them and created them again. On one of my other sheets, they are only sending notifications to one person. I am on the workflow to receive notifications and I never received them.

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

@jnevills66866

Hi,

First, make sure that you have allowed yourself to receive notifications properly in your Personal Settings (circle/profile in the upper right corner) and secondly check the Permission.setting for the Automations. (cog in the upper right corner in the Automation overview) 

Did that work?

I hope that helps!

Have a fantastic week!

Best,

Andrée Starå

Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

✅Did my post help or answer your question or solve your problem? Please help the Community by marking it as the accepted answer/helpful. It will make it easier for others to find a solution or help to answer!

SMARTSHEET EXPERT CONSULTANT & PARTNER

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

W: www.workbold.com | E:andree@workbold.com | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me for help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or anything else.