Automatic report creation with custom template

Hi!

I am working on creating a report in which data is obtained using a Smartsheet form.

For each new answer on the form, a new report or Dashboard must be created, which must have the format below.

I wonder if there is any tool, API or integration with any other platform that would make this possible?

Any help is much appreciated

Thanks

Jefferson Ribeiro

Answers

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi Jefferson,

I think we can create something without an integration.

Can you describe your process in more detail and maybe share the sheet(s)/copies of the sheet(s) or some screenshots? (Delete/replace any confidential/sensitive information before sharing) That would make it easier to help. (share too, andree@getdone.se)

I hope that helps!

Be safe and have a fantastic week!

Best,

Andrée Starå

Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

✅Did my post help or answer your question or solve your problem? Please help the Community by marking it as the accepted answer/helpful. It will make it easier for others to find a solution or help to answer!

SMARTSHEET EXPERT CONSULTANT & PARTNER

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

W: www.workbold.com | E:andree@workbold.com | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me for help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or anything else.

• Hi Andrée

I already shared the sheet/form with you

I'm new and I'm still learning how to use Smartsheet.

The engineers/technicians perform the tests (tests A, B and C) on some equipment (equipment 1 and 2 for example) and need to answer a form created on the smartsheet with the results of these tests.

This form generates a database where each answer is in a column of a sheet. From these collect data, the idea would be to generate a report or Dashboard automatically that has a model similar to the one in the figure below.

For each person who fills out this form, a new report must be generated automatically on the same model.

How could I do that? I didn't find a way to create reports in this format automatically from the form's responses.

Thank you for your help!

Jefferson Ribeiro