Visual Workflows

I'm looking for a way to visually show how our sheets flow from different departments. Looking to show what automations are done and what the purpose is of each sheet. Does anyone use an app? Google product or something in smartsheet to show their team how the workflow, flows?

Best Answer

Answers

• Debbie Sawyer
    Debbie Sawyer ✭✭✭✭✭✭

I use Lucid Chart for process modelling... This is for showing the flow of data from capture to closure in any process. I use it to model how Smartsheet is used, where the decisions are made and how the system can automate the next step of the process...

However, I draw these manually - are you looking for an app that "analyses" the Smartsheet environment and "draws-up" the way it links?

Apologies if I have answered at too low a level.

Kind regards

Debbie

• ginamt3
    ginamt3 ✭✭✭✭

Hi Debbie,

I like the idea of Lucid Chart for the process model. I need to show our teams how each smartsheet is used and what the next "flow" is. Also show the who, what and when. I'm the only one who develops these workflows and now that we use smartsheet for almost everything I think having a visual of each teams piece of the puzzle is would be good.

I'm going to use the free version and see if it gives me what i'm looking for