PDF of Gantt Chart only printing Primary Column

Options

I am struggling with printing the Gantt Chart in a format that is easy to read.

I have the paper size set to 24 x 36 so that the Primary is attached to the whole schedule.

I have selected the columns that I want to print in Options. The only column that prints is the Primary Column.

Any suggestions for the best settings?

Answers

• Debbie Sawyer
    Debbie Sawyer ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Is this what you mean?

When you go to print the Gannt - this is the screen. You've changed the Paper size to 24*36 (as in my screen grab) and you have clicked the Edit button and under Options to set the columns?

By default the only column selected is the Primary Column - so are you sure you have changed the columns required here? (where I've highlighted the Edit button)?

I'm sure we'll find the cause of the lack of columns coming through!

Kind regards

Debbie

• Kelli.Cook
    Kelli.Cook ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Thanks for the reply, Debbie.

Yes, I have selected the additional columns from the Edit button. Only the Primary Column prints to the PDF though.

• Debbie Sawyer
    Debbie Sawyer ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

So Strange...

I'm not sure I'm going to be any help here as I can't reproduce the issue my end. So sorry...

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited 04/10/20
    Options

Hi Kelli,

Strange!

@Kelli.Cook

Have you tried in another browser? Which one are you using?

If you haven’t already, I would recommend that you reach out to the Smartsheet Support Team.

I hope that helps!

Be safe and have a fantastic weekend!

Best,

Andrée Starå

Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

✅Did my post help or answer your question or solve your problem? Please help the Community by marking it as the accepted answer/helpful. It will make it easier for others to find a solution or help to answer!

SMARTSHEET EXPERT CONSULTANT & PARTNER

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

W: www.workbold.com | E:andree@workbold.com | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me for help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or anything else.