Health status symbols

Good Day!

I would like to automatically set the health status of my projects. I have this Erro Message: ''UNPARSEABLE''

Below is the formula:

=IF(Phase@row = "Analyse"; IF(NOT(ISBLANK([DateRéception DC SAM]@cell;"Gris"); IF(OR([Date DC AFO]@row <= TODAY(10); [Date DC AIP]@row <= TODAY(10); [Date DC Approbation]@row <= TODAY(10); "Rouge"; IF(OR([Date DC AFO]@row < TODAY(20); [Date DC AIP]@row < TODAY(20); [Date DC Approbation]@row < TODAY(20)); "Jaune"; "Vert")))))))

It is a 4 symbols status, Green, Yellow, Red and Grey. If the first condition is met, the health status is ''Grey''

Thanks in advance,

Claude

Answers

• Ryan Kramer
    Ryan Kramer ✭✭✭✭✭

Hello,

I think the way you are chaining the IF statements together is incorrect. It should follow something like this -

=IF(Phase@row = "Analyse", "value if true", IF(NOT(ISBLANK([DateRéception DC SAM])@cell, "Gris", "value or addition if condition check on false"

You'd want to have the value or additional if condition check if true and the same for false. Also, make sure to use the "," instead of ";".

Ryan

• Thanks Ryan,

I will adjust and let you know if it worked. I use the french version, that is why I have '':''instead of '','' in my formula. I need to do 2 tests, the phase and the reception date. Is this ok?

Thanks,

Claude

• Good Day

Below is what I wrote, the message I have now is INCORRECT SET OF ARGUMENT.

=IF(AND(Phase@row = "Analyse"; [DateRéception DC SAM]@row <> ""); "Gris"; IF(OR([Date DC AFO]@row <= TODAY(10); [Date DC AIP]@row <= TODAY(10); [Date DC Approbation]@row <= TODAY(10)); "Rouge"; IF(OR([Date DC AFO]@row < TODAY(20); [Date DC AIP]@row < TODAY(20); [Date DC Approbation]@row < TODAY(20)); "Jaune"; "Vert"); IF(OR([Date Permis]@row <= TODAY(10); [Date Construction]@row <= TODAY(10); [Date MES]@row <= TODAY(10); [Date Documentation]@row <= TODAY(10)); "Rouge"; IF(OR([Date Permis]@row < TODAY(20); [Date Construction]@row < TODAY(20); [Date MES]@row < TODAY(20); [Date Documentation]@row <= TODAY(20)); "Jaune"; "Vert"))))

Thanks, for helping out.

Cheers,

Claude

Help Article Resources

Want to practice working with formulas directly in Smartsheet?

Check out the Formula Handbook template!