Portfolio Management - airtable vs smartsheet
I have been asked to look at Airtable. Currently our team uses smartsheet. Our team is leaning towards Airtable due to its easy and customized views, plus ability for executives and stakeholder to create their customized views.
How good is airtable compared to smartsheet
- How good is airtable for work collaboration - so that extended team can collaborate at all project phases ?
- Gantt chart and dependency - have read negative reviews? how this can be accomplished by airtable?
- Parent - child relationships - smartsheet does that very nicely for Program - Project - milestone - activity level zooming tracking & reporting, can it be done by airtable?
- executive level dashboards - can you give read only access to executives?
- If we do reach a decision to use airtable, can smartsheet information be imported in airtable without loosing ( conditional formatting, formulas etc.)
Will like to talk to someone who have used both the platforms ( Smartsheet and airtable?). May look at hiring a solution expert to evaluate this and help with the transition