Editing Forms - Mass Edits and Exporting?

Editing Forms - Mass Edits and Exporting?

I have fivesheets, each sheet is fed from about 20 forms.

I'd like to be able to mass edit these forms because 90% of their fields are the same. Instead I'm stuck manually adding every single field to every single form on every single sheet. That's over 100 edits for a simple change!

I'd also like to mass export the URLs and titles for these forms, instead of manually clicking on the "link" button and then pasting into a word document.

Do these features exist? Is there a way to use another platform to do this?

Thank you!

Answers

• Andrée StaråAndrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited 05/22/20

Hi @Riza Khan

Unfortunately, as far as I know, it's not possible at the moment to either mass edit or export links, but it's excellent ideas!

Please submit an Enhancement Request when you have a moment

As a possible workaround, you could maybe use the Smartsheet API. Is that an option?

I'll get back to the post if I think of some other way to solve it.

I hope that helps!

Be safe and have a fantastic weekend!

Best,

Andrée Starå

Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

Did my post(s) help or answer your question or solve your problem? Please help the Community by marking it as the accepted answer/helpful. It will make it easier for others to find a solution or help to answer!

Best,

Andrée Starå

• Ah thanks, this seems to be the default answer for almost every issue I've seen on here.

• Andrée StaråAndrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭

@Riza Khan

Happy to help!

Yes, but it's because of the more votes for features that aren't currently available the more chance to get them implemented.

Best,

Andrée Starå