Where can I log a complaint about poor customer service?

I have tried via multiple avenues to get support assistance but have been unsuccessful. Please could someone assist by pointing me in the direction of where I can get support as the call centre, sales representative and other emails I've tried are not responding to my queries so using this channel as a last resort.

Best Answers

• Genevieve P.
    Genevieve P. Employee
    Answer ✓

Hi @Marcia Relling

I'm happy to help direct you to the appropriate resources!

If you're using a Credit Card to pay for your subscription, you can update this at any time by going to your Account Admin > Plan & Billing Info. From here, click Edit Address & Payment Info to adjust your card's information. You can also adjust your payment method from this window, as well (see here for steps on how to do this).

Subscriptions will automatically renew on either a Yearly or Monthly basis (depending on what you have chosen) unless you have specified that you want to switch to a Free Account at the end of the subscription period.

You can set this up to make sure you have the option to manually renew by going again to the Plan & Billing Info window and clicking Cancel Account. This will bring up a window with options to choose from: Switch to Free or Deactivate. If you choose Switch to Free, you can choose to do this either immediately or at the end of your current paid subscription. (See our Help Center article, here.)

If you still have questions or concerns about your account or payments, please reach out to our Finance Department: https://www.smartsheet.com/finance-support

Keep in mind that they will need to be contacted by the email address associated with the account you would like to cancel in order to discuss private payment details.

Hope this helps!

Cheers,

Genevieve

Join us at Smartsheet ENGAGE 2024 🎉
    October 8 - 10, Seattle, WA | Register now

Answers

• Hi Andre,

Thanks for getting back to me - much appreciated!

I need help with the following:

1.     Smartsheet renewed 2 x of my user subscriptions without my permission. I would like to keep 1 of the subscriptions and terminate the additional subscription.

2.    Please could you assist in refunding me for the terminated subscription.

3.    Please could you update my payment preferences to be EFT only and remove the credit card details from the Smartsheet system completely.

Thank you in advance for your help. This is the first assistance I have received after 2 weeks of following up with the various avenues listed on the Smartsheet website.

Many thanks,

Marcia

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭

@Marcia Relling

Happy to "try" and help!

Unfortunately, this isn't something I can help with because I don't have any access to that information.

@Genevieve P Can you help Marcia?

I hope it gets resolved swiftly for you now!

SMARTSHEET EXPERT CONSULTANT & PARTNER

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

W: www.workbold.com | E:andree@workbold.com | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me for help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or anything else.

• @Genevieve P please could you assist with the following:

1.    Smartsheet renewed 2 x of my user subscriptions without my permission. I would like to keep 1 of the subscriptions and terminate the additional subscription.

2.    Please could you assist in refunding me for the terminated subscription.

3.    Please could you update my payment preferences to be EFT only and remove the credit card details from the Smartsheet system completely.

• Genevieve P.
    Genevieve P. Employee
    Answer ✓

Hi @Marcia Relling

I'm happy to help direct you to the appropriate resources!

If you're using a Credit Card to pay for your subscription, you can update this at any time by going to your Account Admin > Plan & Billing Info. From here, click Edit Address & Payment Info to adjust your card's information. You can also adjust your payment method from this window, as well (see here for steps on how to do this).

Subscriptions will automatically renew on either a Yearly or Monthly basis (depending on what you have chosen) unless you have specified that you want to switch to a Free Account at the end of the subscription period.

You can set this up to make sure you have the option to manually renew by going again to the Plan & Billing Info window and clicking Cancel Account. This will bring up a window with options to choose from: Switch to Free or Deactivate. If you choose Switch to Free, you can choose to do this either immediately or at the end of your current paid subscription. (See our Help Center article, here.)

If you still have questions or concerns about your account or payments, please reach out to our Finance Department: https://www.smartsheet.com/finance-support

Keep in mind that they will need to be contacted by the email address associated with the account you would like to cancel in order to discuss private payment details.

Hope this helps!

Cheers,

Genevieve

Join us at Smartsheet ENGAGE 2024 🎉
    October 8 - 10, Seattle, WA | Register now

• Hi Genevieve,

Thanks for the help! Can you provide me with a direct finance/billing contact to assist with the refund for the 2nd account?

Many thanks,

Marcia