Action based on System-Generated Modified Date/Time

2Β»

Answers

• @SPark
    @SPark ✭✭✭

It looks like anything in the 12:00 PM hour is populating as yesterday in the Helper column.

Beginning 1:00 PM it begins showing today again. I had a prodesk call yesterday (before I tried this new formula that @Paul Newcome provided) and they think it might be a bug. The Support Team is asking for screen shots and what not so I'll provide them all of those things and I'll keep everyone posted!

• Paul Newcome
    Paul Newcome ✭✭✭✭✭✭

No bug. My fault. Technically that is correct because we said anything greater than 5 and containing "PM". It contains "PM" and 12 is definitely greater than 5. Here's a tweak...

=DATEONLY([Created (Date)]@row) - IF(AND(PM@rowΒ = 1, VALUE(MID([Created (Date)]@row, 10, FIND(":", [Created (Date)]@row) - 10)) >= 5, VALUE(MID([Created (Date)]@row, 10, FIND(":", [Created (Date)]@row) - 10)) < 12), 1)

We want to say greater than or equal to 5 but less than 12. That will give us 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11. It leaves out 12 since 12am is midnight and the next day and 12pm is noon and less than 5pm.

Sorry about that.

Come see me in Seattle at ENGAGE 2024! I will be at the 10xViz partner booth throughout as well as the "Lets Talk About Community" Meet & Eat table on Tuesday from 11:45am - 12:45pm!

CERTIFIED SMARTSHEET PLATINUM PARTNER

10xViz.com

Help Article Resources

Want to practice working with formulas directly in Smartsheet?

Check out the Formula Handbook template!