Welcome to the Smartsheet Forum Archives

The posts in this forum are no longer monitored for accuracy and their content may no longer be current. If there's a discussion here that interests you and you'd like to find (or create) a more current version, please Visit the Current Forums.

Unwanted Scroll Bar in Sight

Options
Jason Rowe
edited 12/09/19 in Archived 2017 Posts

I recently built a sight (2 screen shots included below) and I'm wondering if anyone has come across this issue and if they know of a way to fix it.

I have a report widget and for some reason I can't get rid of the scroll bar on the bottom. I would like it to be wide enough that it doesn't need a scroll bar, but, as seen in the pictures below, when I widen the widget, the far right column just gets ridiculously wide. Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Sight 1.JPG

Sight 2.JPG

Comments

• Kylie D'Costa
    Options

I've had this issue also - only thing I have done, is manipulate the text sizing and column widths till it disappears.

Would love to know the correct way to get rid of that. Mine is just a rough work around.

• Shaine Greenwood
    Options

Hi All—

I'd reach out to Support@Smartsheet.com to see if they have any insight. This might be a bug they are aware of or need to troubleshoot.

• Daniel Stein
    Options

Hi Jason and Kylie,

Thanks for reaching out! It is a known issue that horizontal scrollbars sometimes appear on Report widgets when they should not. (In particular: if a vertical scrollbar is displayed, then a horizontal scrollbar appears too, even if it isn't needed.) We plan to ship a fix for this issue later this month, so it should go away at that point.

Please keep us posted if you have any additional questions or concerns.

Best regards,

Daniel Stein

Product Manager, Sights

This discussion has been closed.