Importing equation from Excel

Options
Hani Al Ashkar
edited 07/05/20 in Formulas and Functions

I imported a sheet with the below equation from Excel. However,it comes back with #UNPARSEABLE and i'm not sure where it's going wrong on Smartsheet, any help or advice would be highly appreciated.

=COUNTIFS([Visit Interval]1:[Visit Interval]387,"",[Last FSR Airplane Visit Date]1:[Last FSR Airplane Visit Date]387,">="&TODAY()-30)+COUNTIFS([Visit Interval]1:[Visit Interval]387,"",[Last FSR Airplane Visit Date]1:[Last FSR Airplane Visit Date]387,"Weekly")+COUNTIFS([Visit Interval]1:[Visit Interval]387,"",[Last FSR Airplane Visit Date]1:[Last FSR Airplane Visit Date]387,"Daily")+COUNTIFS([Visit Interval]1:[Visit Interval]387,"",[Last FSR Airplane Visit Date]1:[Last FSR Airplane Visit Date]387,"Biweekly")+COUNTIFS([Visit Interval]1:[Visit Interval]387,"",[Last FSR Airplane Visit Date]1:[Last FSR Airplane Visit Date]387,"Monthly")

Thanks and Rgds

Hani

Best Answer

Answers

• Hani Al Ashkar
    Options

Genavieve, thank you very much for your support! it worked!

You are correct, the column [Last FSR Airplane Visit Date] is a date/text column. That is intended.

I have applied the Today format you recommended on other equations and its worked apart from the below. Can you please take a look at the below and let me know why it is not working? Is it because of the combined text/date column that the function is looking for?

Thanks for your help!

=COUNTIFS([Visit Interval]1:[Visit Interval]387,"",[Last FSR Airplane Visit Date]1:[Last FSR Airplane Visit Date]387,=>TODAY(-30))+COUNTIFS([Visit Interval]1:[Visit Interval]387,"",[Last FSR Airplane Visit Date]1:[Last FSR Airplane Visit Date]387,"Weekly")+COUNTIFS([Visit Interval]1:[Visit Interval]387,"",[Last FSR Airplane Visit Date]1:[Last FSR Airplane Visit Date]387,"Daily")+COUNTIFS([Visit Interval]1:[Visit Interval]387,"",[Last FSR Airplane Visit Date]1:[Last FSR Airplane Visit Date]387,"Biweekly")+COUNTIFS([Visit Interval]1:[Visit Interval]387,"",[Last FSR Airplane Visit Date]1:[Last FSR Airplane Visit Date]387,"Monthly")

• Genevieve P.
    Genevieve P. Employee Admin
    Options

Hi @Hani Al Ashkar

I'm very glad to hear that the TODAY function is working as you would like it to!

In regards to this formula, could you be a bit more specific? Is it giving you an error or an incorrect outcome? It would be very helpful to see how this actually looks in your sheet, with the formula in the cell opened up. Are you able to post a screen capture?

Help Article Resources

Want to practice working with formulas directly in Smartsheet?

Check out the Formula Handbook template!