Welcome to the Smartsheet Forum Archives

The posts in this forum are no longer monitored for accuracy and their content may no longer be current. If there's a discussion here that interests you and you'd like to find (or create) a more current version, please Visit the Current Forums.

Staff Time Sheet

Options

Does anyone have a staff time sheet template they would be willing to share?  Although I am really enjoying Smartsheet, I am not figuring out the calculations and just want a time sheet for employees, time in, time out, regular hours per date, sick, PTO, holiday, OT and total for week.  I would sure appreciate it if someone had a template to share. :)

Comments

• Shaine Greenwood
    Options

Hi Leslie,

We currently don’t have a way to format values as "times" (e.g. hh:mm:ss), or functionality for calculating time but I’ve added your vote for these features to our enhancement request list to be considered for future development. 

As a potential workaround, you can consider manually tracking this using decimal values (for example 13.5 for 1:30PM) as formulas can calculate differences between numbers to give you an approximation.

• J. Craig Williams
    J. Craig Williams ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Leslie,

There are some threads on the Community about using dropdowns for time in / time out sort of timekeeping, but I don't have them book marked.

Craig

This discussion has been closed.