Formula for In Progress and Yellow OR Green health

Hello,

I am wanting a formula that shows me all of the "In Progress" items that have a health of either Green or yellow. I can get the formula with just the Green, but not sure how to add the OR "Yellow" part of the formula.

=COUNTIFS({Project: VCLC Needs Assessment Range 2}, "In Progress", {Project: VCLC Needs Assessment Range 1}, "Green", OR({Project: VCLC Needs Assessment Range 1}, "Yellow"))

Tags:

Best Answer

• SoS | Dan Palenchar
    SoS | Dan Palenchar ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

Try this

=COUNTIFS({Project: VCLC Needs Assessment Range 2}, "In Progress", {Project: VCLC Needs Assessment Range 1}, OR(@cell = "Green", @cell= "Yellow"))

If that doesn't work

=COUNTIFS({Project: VCLC Needs Assessment Range 2}, "In Progress", {Project: VCLC Needs Assessment Range 1}, "Green") + COUNTIFS({Project: VCLC Needs Assessment Range 2}, "In Progress", {Project: VCLC Needs Assessment Range 1}, "Yellow")

School of Sheets (Smartsheet Partner)

If my answer helped please accept and react w/💡Insightful, ⬆️ Vote Up, ❤️Awesome!

Answers

• SoS | Dan Palenchar
    SoS | Dan Palenchar ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

Try this

=COUNTIFS({Project: VCLC Needs Assessment Range 2}, "In Progress", {Project: VCLC Needs Assessment Range 1}, OR(@cell = "Green", @cell= "Yellow"))

If that doesn't work

=COUNTIFS({Project: VCLC Needs Assessment Range 2}, "In Progress", {Project: VCLC Needs Assessment Range 1}, "Green") + COUNTIFS({Project: VCLC Needs Assessment Range 2}, "In Progress", {Project: VCLC Needs Assessment Range 1}, "Yellow")

School of Sheets (Smartsheet Partner)

If my answer helped please accept and react w/💡Insightful, ⬆️ Vote Up, ❤️Awesome!

Help Article Resources

Want to practice working with formulas directly in Smartsheet?

Check out the Formula Handbook template!