Welcome to the Smartsheet Forum Archives

The posts in this forum are no longer monitored for accuracy and their content may no longer be current. If there's a discussion here that interests you and you'd like to find (or create) a more current version, please Visit the Current Forums.

Is it possible to change the weekends to Fri/Sat for daily update reminders?

Options
Salim Sahyoun
edited 12/09/19 in Archived 2017 Posts

I've already setup my account to Fri/Sat weekends but when I select Update Reminders > Daily > Weekdays it sends them from Mon-Fri

Comments

• Shaine Greenwood
    Shaine Greenwood Employee
    edited 01/20/17
    Options

Hi Salim,

I'm not sure what functionality you're looking for, exactly. I believe you might be referring to our Update Request feature that allows users to update rows without having to sign in to Smartsheet?

Update Requests, or any other type of schedule email from Smartsheet, don't respect your working day/holiday settings for your account.

We don't have a specific weekday option with Update Requests, but if you checked the boxes to send an Update Request out every Monday through Friday, the Update Requests will send every weekday.

You'll need to create a new Update Request, choose Weekly, and check the boxes for Sun-Thurs

Check out our Help Center article on Update Requests for more information: https://help.smartsheet.com/articles/504779-using-update-requests

• Salim Sahyoun
    edited 01/22/17
    Options

Thanks Shaine, I was using the "Daily" option. I didn't notice that the "Weekly" option allows me to select the weekdays I want. That solves the issue thanks :)

This discussion has been closed.