Can I automatically move rows to another sheet only when two cells containing numbers match?

Options

In my Inventory System I have an Order Request sheet that captures order info by completing a Form. Once that order is filled it is automatically moved to an Order Fulfilled sheet using Automated Workflows. However, sometimes we can only partially fill the entire order amount. For example, if an office orders 10 Face Masks and we can only send 5, I would like to keep the original order with the remaining 5 Face Masks on the Order Request sheet as well as send the 5 fulfilled to the Order Fulfilled sheet.

I currently have it set up through a simple automation where, when the Actual Quantity Filled is not blank, it moves the entire row to the Order Fulfilled sheet. I can send screen shots if that will help explain better.

Thanks,

Sam

Best Answers

• Sam Lugiano
    Sam Lugiano ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

Thank you! I added an "Outstanding Quantity" column to the Orders Fulfilled sheet and used Workflow Automation to send the items back to the Order Request sheet that were not "0".

Answers

• Sam Lugiano
    Sam Lugiano ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

Thank you! I added an "Outstanding Quantity" column to the Orders Fulfilled sheet and used Workflow Automation to send the items back to the Order Request sheet that were not "0".