Welcome to the Smartsheet Forum Archives

The posts in this forum are no longer monitored for accuracy and their content may no longer be current. If there's a discussion here that interests you and you'd like to find (or create) a more current version, please Visit the Current Forums.

Removing Months Headline from Calendar View

Options
Rebecca OMalley
edited 12/09/19 in Archived 2017 Posts

Hi,

I am trying to print calendars from my sheets without the month headline on the top. I find it to be very confusing as it will not only list the month I am printing, but instead lists the range of months for the first date on the calendar to the last. For example, if I want to print February, it will say at the top, January - March. 

Is there anyway to remove this feature? 

Thanks! 

Comments

• J. Craig Williams
    J. Craig Williams ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Rebecca,

When I switch to the Calendar View, I changed the dropdown at the top to "Month"

Craig

ps: I don't know if we can remove the title completely. I haven't found that yet.

CalendarMonth.jpg

• JamesR
    JamesR ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

While in the Month View, using your mouse scroll 1 row dowm so that some of the next month appears and it returns to a Range.

• Rebecca OMalley
    edited 01/30/17
    Options

Thank you both! I was specifically interested in removing it entirely, as when it prints it's always as a range. However, I was able to simply edit the PDF in Adobe and remove the text entirely. Works for now, although it is one extra step. 

This discussion has been closed.