Can I add roles and phone numbers to my contact list?

I would like to get the role and phone# of my contacts when I hover over my contacts in a contact list column. Is there a feature or function available to get this done?

Best Answer

Answers

• Scott Peters
    Scott Peters ✭✭✭✭✭✭

This method works if you invite people to become users (You can leave them as unlicensed), but is there a way to manage role and Tel# for Contacts in a Contact List field without making them users and inviting them to use Smartsheet? For example, if my project plan has a number of customer or vendor contacts but I don't want to invite them to Smartsheet (yet, or ever)

• BDK
    BDK ✭✭
    edited 10/04/23

How is this not answered yet? Seems obvious to be able to add position title and phone to a contact list. I want to enter multiple contacts in a cell, with Name, position, phone, email. These are customers/external partners that will never have access to the sheets.a

• Scott Peters
    Scott Peters ✭✭✭✭✭✭

I am also curious for an update. The new bulk update tools still don't seem to provide a means to mass update these fields:

We would like that ability, so that we can also see this data in the connected users report. See related: https://community.smartsheet.com/discussion/111120