Welcome to the Smartsheet Forum Archives

The posts in this forum are no longer monitored for accuracy and their content may no longer be current. If there's a discussion here that interests you and you'd like to find (or create) a more current version, please Visit the Current Forums.

Testing of Portfolio Management Features

Dear ,

As I am currently testing the portfolio management features of Smartsheet , would you please provide me with the following pre-formatted templates mentioned in your pdf : Project Portfolio Roll-up ( i did not find them via a Google search) :

1) Portfolio Master Calendar

2) Portfolio Risk Tracker

3) Portfolio Score Card

4) Portfolio Master List

5) Portfolio Milestones Roll-up

Regards,

Jacques Micha

Senior Program Manager - PMO

PwC Belgium

Comments

• Shaine Greenwood
    Shaine Greenwood Employee
    edited 02/01/17

Hi Sven/Jacques,

You'll need to email sales@smartsheet.com to get the Project Portfolio Roll-Up solution.

• Richard Rymill SBP
    Richard Rymill SBP ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Shaine, are you saying there is a cost attached to these Templates? They are normally part of the package in the Licenses? 

Please Clarify? 

RichardR

• You'll want to email our Sales team (sales@smartsheet.com) or click the Contact our Team button on our solutions page (https://www.smartsheet.com/solutions) to discuss further, as I'm not sure if there's a cost associated with any of our solutions or not. I do know that all of our solutions are available upon request only (you can't just download them).

• This is a major customer service hurdle. I was previously able to download solutions. Now you have to wait for a response? A bit silly if you have a license. That makes sense now why I can't find the program management office solution. When people want a solution they want it now. Just saying. 

• I have cotacted SmartSheet twice and just gotten the runaround.  I am going to start looking at other options from a company that actually wants me to use their app 

• Richard Rymill SBP
    Richard Rymill SBP ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Erin

I can't think what may have gone wrong with the Smartsheet responses to disappoint you, but i'd certainly be interested to know what you would like Smartsheet to do for you and your company?

To be clear, we are not employees but approved Smartsheet consultants based in the UK and USA and potentially, what you seek is what gets us out of bed in the morning. 

So if you are interested in sharing your needs with myself and our team on a Free initial consultancy basis, i'd love to arrange that, so between us we can work out if Smartsheet is the right tool for your job? 

Please email me directly at richardr@smarterbusinessprocesses.com with suggested times/days when you are available for a video conference? 

I do hope we can help 

RichardR 

• Has anyone had luck getting this solution?  I have been trying as well with a Sales person Justin.  Seems like I am working harder to help get this sale for SmartSheet then they are.  I explained what I needed for project roll up, then got my trial and I have been trying to build things, hitting walls.  He's of no help.  I asked about this all I got was we don't do that portfolio template, yet all over the website is the Project Portfolio Management and Contact our Team.  Anyone have any of these that I can look at to see if this is the solution my company should go after to use?

• It's not like a unicorn, it does exist. I have them, but can't recall now how I got it, but I did have to reach out to sales to get other solutions. Which is a bit frustrating. The portfolio roll-up includes:

Master calendar

risk tracker

master list

scorecard 

and project plan templates. 

Good luck!

• Erin Glover
    edited 03/31/17

Both 

Drew Dean | Smartsheet

Sales Development Representative

E:drew.dean@Smartsheet.com

and

kara.lumley@smartsheet.com

have been extremely responsive and helpful in gaining access to these "retired" products.

Good Luck!

• Gary Systems Improvement
    edited 03/31/17

Neisha Fredericks  would you be willing to share a copy of one of each sheet with me (dummy data is fine) so that I can then take them over an owner and have them?

• J. Craig Williams
    J. Craig Williams ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited 04/01/17

Neisha is implying unicorns do not exist.

Cry

Craig

• Hi,

I would also be interested in seeing these templates if they are available

Thanks

• Hi,

Does anyone know what the TAT is for hearing back from someone about this feature? I've put in a contact request via the "Contact our Team" button and also followed up with an email sales@smartsheet.com but have still heard nothing. It's been a week since my first request.

Thanks

This discussion has been closed.