No matching rows found when I try to create a report

09/16/20
Answered - Pending Review

Yesterday I asked, and David Tutwiler answered, how to locate the "create reports" section. This was helpful and I created a report. When I press "run" it says "no rows found." A coworker said I don't have a license and that is why? Please let me know. I can do many other things I was told individuals with licenses can't.

Popular Tags:

Answers

• Andrée StaråAndrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @Angela Bartlett

Can you describe your process in more detail and maybe share the sheet(s)/copies of the sheet(s) or some screenshots? (Delete/replace any confidential/sensitive information before sharing) That would make it easier to help. (share too, [email protected])

I hope that helps!

Be safe and have a fantastic week!

Best,

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

Did my post(s) help or answer your question or solve your problem? Please help the Community by marking it as the accepted answer/helpful. It will make it easier for others to find a solution or help to answer!

Best,

Andrée Starå

Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

• StefanStefan ✭✭✭

Hi @Angela Bartlett,

to create or edit a report you need a license. So, if you can create a report you obviously have a license. That said I assume you don't use a free trial account but are working in your companies Smartsheet account.

More about creating and tailoring reports can be found here:

Hope this helps

Stefan

Smartsheet Consulting, Solution Building, Training and Support.

Projects for Processes and for People.