Dashboard Chart to Match Current User Report

Claire Owen-Schubnell
edited 09/22/20 in Smartsheet Basics

I've set up a current user report that accurately lists all project submissions for each user when viewing the dashboard. I'd like to include a corresponding pie chart to visually indicate the number of projects each user has per status (in progress, pending feedback, on hold, etc.); however, the current user filter either does not work (pie chart shows the number of all projects per status, not the number of projects listed in the current user report as shown in screenshot) or the widget displays "widget results are empty for you" when I test it with a colleague.

I've tried every possible report and configuration I can think of and made sure other users have the appropriate permissions and access.

What type of report do I need to set up to create this? Do I need to reconfigure my master project intake sheet or the portfolio metrics sheet? Is this only possible through Smartsheet Dynamic View as a premium add on?

Best Answer

Answers

• This worked! Thank you so much!

• MCorbin
    MCorbin Overachievers Alumni

Yay! Glad to hear it!

• Claire Owen-Schubnell
    edited 09/30/20

Hi MCorbin,

Thanks again for your help! Can you advise on how I can adjust the formula in my metrics sheet to account for projects with 2 contacts in the requestor column?

Currently, I have 1 project in progress and the requestors are John Doe and Jane Doe. When I check the individual rows in the metrics sheet, the In Progress column shows a value of 0.