Welcome to the Smartsheet Forum Archives

The posts in this forum are no longer monitored for accuracy and their content may no longer be current. If there's a discussion here that interests you and you'd like to find (or create) a more current version, please Visit the Current Forums.

SUMIFS...Its working but when i add.......

Graeme Baker
edited 12/09/19 in Archived 2017 Posts

Hi Team,

Formula below works....

=SUMIFS([Value of Jobs]2:[Value of Jobs]5, Result2:Result5, 1, [Sold Date]2:[Sold Date]5, MONTH(@cell) = MONTH(TODAY()), [Sold Date]2:[Sold Date]5, YEAR(@cell) = YEAR(TODAY()))

but when i add (In Bold) (Sales Stage is a drop list row with "WON" in it) It dosent like it ??? 

=SUMIFS([Value of Jobs]2:[Value of Jobs]5,[Sales Stage]2:[Sales Stage]5,"WON", Result2:Result5, 1, [Sold Date]2:[Sold Date]5, MONTH(@cell) = MONTH(TODAY()), [Sold Date]2:[Sold Date]5, YEAR(@cell) = YEAR(TODAY()))

Comments

• J. Craig Williams
    J. Craig Williams ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited 02/02/17

Can you define "doesn't like it" ?

I copied your formula into my sheet and it works as expected.

Visually, I don't see anything wrong.

Did you retype the formula or copy it from Smartsheet?

Craig

• =SUMIFS([Value of Jobs]2:[Value of Jobs]5, [Sales Stage]2:[Sales Stage]5, "WON", Result2:Result5, 1, [Sold Date]2:[Sold Date]5, MONTH(@cell) = MONTH(TODAY()), [Sold Date]2:[Sold Date]5, YEAR(@cell) = YEAR(TODAY()))

The sheet is working fine now that i have reduced the range [2: - 5,] instead of [2: - 50,] Is there anyway to check for errors quickly with out scrolling through every cell ?  I will need the 2-50 range.  

Craig is there any way to duplicate a sheet, I want to have all the formulas, conditional formatting, etc. etc. on another sheet for another town. This will be a separate sheet so no cell references will relate.  Thanks Craig

• Graeme Baker
    edited 02/06/17

=SUMIFS([Value of Jobs]2:[Value of Jobs]5, [Sales Stage]2:[Sales Stage]5, "WON", Result2:Result5, 1, [Sold Date]2:[Sold Date]5, MONTH(@cell) = MONTH(TODAY()), [Sold Date]2:[Sold Date]5, YEAR(@cell) = YEAR(TODAY()))

The sheet is working fine now that i have reduced the range [2: - 5,] instead of [2: - 50,] Is there anyway to check for errors quickly with out scrolling through every cell ?  I will need the 2-50 range.  

Craig is there any way to duplicate a sheet, I want to have all the formulas, conditional formatting, etc. etc. on another sheet for another town. This will be a separate sheet so no cell references will relate.  Thanks Craig

This discussion has been closed.