Can we unshare one person on multiple sheets or workspaces at once?

Is it possible to unshare multiple sheets at a time that a person is assigned to? we let someone go and need to unshare all the sheets associated with that person.

if not possible can we make it possible in the future?

thanks

Scott

Answers

• Melitta King
    Melitta King ✭✭✭✭

Hi Scott,

We had a similar situation and we were told to bulk transfer all items owned by that person to someone else and that person needs to then be removed from User Management. Then they will not be able to login.

Good luck,

Melitta

• SRenner
    SRenner ✭✭

Thank you Melitta but I am referring to a non licensed user. I share multiple sheets to non licensed users and it would be nice to be able to sort what sheets are shared to certain people only without going through one by one to delete one person from multiple sheets.

thanks

Scott

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @SRenner

As a possible workaround, you could add a group for the non-licensed user or something similar, and then it would be easier to update/remove users.

Make sense?

Would that work/help?

I hope that helps!

Be safe and have a fantastic week!

Best,

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

Did my post(s) help or answer your question or solve your problem? Please help the Community by marking it as the accepted answer/helpful. It will make it easier for others to find a solution or help to answer!

SMARTSHEET EXPERT CONSULTANT & PARTNER

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

W: www.workbold.com | E:andree@workbold.com | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me for help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or anything else.