Display Current Time in Dashboard

10/28/20
Accepted

How we can display current time in the Dashboard

Best Regards

Bassam.M Khalil

Did my post(s) help or answer your question or solve your problem? Please help the Community by marking it as the accepted answer/helpful. It will make it easier for others to find a solution or help to answer!

Best Answer

Answers

• Hi @Bassam.M Khalil

There currently isn't a Smartsheet Widget that specifically will show time in a Dashboard (please submit an Enhancement Request when you have a minute!)

There may be a link you can embed using the Web Content widget, however I was unable to find something for time when looking into the different compatible sites. Another Community member may have a different suggestion, but at this point I would link out to an external source that shows the time.

Cheers,

Genevieve

• Bassam.M KhalilBassam.M Khalil ✭✭✭✭✭

Dear @Genevieve P,

hope you are fine, could you please supply some accepted url by smartsheet to add the current time because as you know not all web url can be added to dashboard.

Best Regards

Bassam.M Khalil

Did my post(s) help or answer your question or solve your problem? Please help the Community by marking it as the accepted answer/helpful. It will make it easier for others to find a solution or help to answer!