Welcome to the Smartsheet Forum Archives

The posts in this forum are no longer monitored for accuracy and their content may no longer be current. If there's a discussion here that interests you and you'd like to find (or create) a more current version, please Visit the Current Forums.

SmartSheet keeps Folding Up Sheets

Options
Kent Vaughn
Kent Vaughn ✭✭✭✭
edited 12/09/19 in Archived 2017 Posts

Not sure what I've done to cause this behavior, but SmartSheets seems to keep wanting to close my "visible" sheet into the "..." tab even though I have ample window space.   Everytime I select a new sheet, the current visible sheet folds up under the "..." tab. 

Is this a setting?   My computer getting confused as to the width of the window/available horizontal space?   

This isn't something I've seen before. 

Thanks! 

-- Kent 

2017-02-16 at 12.37 PM.jpeg

Tags:

Comments

• Kent Vaughn
    Kent Vaughn ✭✭✭✭
    Options

OK - I did figure this out.   And while it's a bit frustrating, credit to the SmartSheet app for warning me.  The problem was caused by the level of brower zoom I had enabled.   I typically zoom quite a bit with chrome ( MAC Cmd + "-" ).  SmartSheet will provide a warning that you've zoomed too far and smartsheets isn't compatible with that level of browser zoom.  Once I zoomed out a few levels... back came the other tabs.   

This discussion has been closed.