I need to set up an update request for when a box has been checked for 2 weeks

11/30/20
Answered - Pending Review

I have a two condition update I'm having issues with:

If box is unchecked x2 weeks and no date is in the date column, send an update request.

Can someone help me do this?

Answers

• Bassam KhalilBassam Khalil ✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @Crystal Crews 

Hope you are fine, i created a sample sheet to explain the solution.

1- insert Auto-number/system column ( created date )

2- create date type column ( Past Date ) with the following formula =TODAY() - 14 to identify the 2x week date from today. convert the formula to column formula

3- create text/number type column ( Check Date ) with the following formula [email protected] - [Past Date]@row to check how many day pass since you create the record.

4- create automation to trigger update request as the following in screen shot.

PMP Certified

[email protected]

www.mobilproject.it

☑️ Are you satisfied with my answer to your question? Please help the Community by marking it as an ( Accepted Answer), and I will be grateful for your "Vote Up" or "Insightful"

• Andrée StaråAndrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @Crystal Crews

Please have a look at my post below with a method I developed.

More info: 

Would that work/help?

I hope that helps!

Be safe and have a fantastic week!

Best,

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

Did my post(s) help or answer your question or solve your problem? Please help the Community by marking it as the accepted answer/helpful. It will make it easier for others to find a solution or help to answer!

SMARTSHEET PARTNER & CONSULTANT / EXPERT

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

W: www.workbold.com | E: [email protected] | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me about help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or something else entirely.

• Bassam KhalilBassam Khalil ✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @Crystal Crews 

Did my post(s) help or answer your question or solve your problem? Please help the Community by marking it as the accepted answer/helpful. It will make it easier for others to find a solution or help to answer!

PMP Certified

[email protected]

www.mobilproject.it

☑️ Are you satisfied with my answer to your question? Please help the Community by marking it as an ( Accepted Answer), and I will be grateful for your "Vote Up" or "Insightful"