New Reporting Functionality (Grouping, etc)

Options
Ramsay Zaki
Ramsay Zaki ✭✭✭✭✭✭

At Engage 2020, it was announced that new reporting features would be released “by the end of October” which would allow us to better group the data. However, I haven’t seen this release yet. I did notice that Reports got a refresh today (the way you create them is slightly different) but the overall functionality is the same.

Any word as to when this new Reporting functionality will be released?

Best Answer

Answers

• S_Karkhoff
    S_Karkhoff ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Just noticed this as well, however without the Group and Summarize options. I'm a system admin, but didn't get any notification that this was changing. Did anyone else?

• Ramsay Zaki
    Ramsay Zaki ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

No. I didn't get a release note about this change to reporting like we usually do.

• ScionoftheNight
    ScionoftheNight ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Honestly very disappointed in this new release. No notification, dropped over the weekend, and now building new reports is near impossible due to the column names being cut off.

• JLC
    JLC ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I do agree with @ScionoftheNight that the cutting off of column names is frustrating, as is having multiple scroll bar areas with no option to resize the window as I deem fit, making it more difficult to quickly see the full breadth of what I've set up. No note about this change in reporting either, and once again almost missed that anything had changed with the quick popup that I often accidentally click out of. I suppose this one is less able to be missed as it adds so many buttons to the view of the report! No Summary or Group button, though.