Error Message - Not saving

Out of the 9 sheets I have open only one gives me this error and it's the one with a large number of updates. I don't want to lose the work. Any thoughts?

Answers

• Bassam Khalil
    Bassam Khalil ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @Daniel Russell

Hope you are fine, try to inform the shared users on this sheet to stop their update for 5 minutes and then save your work, if it's work try to split the work done on that sheet if you can and check the automation you have in this sheet and the cell linking maybe you are around the limits.

PMP Certified

bassam.khalil2009@gmail.com

☑️ Are you satisfied with my answer to your question? Please help the Community by marking it as an ( Accepted Answer), and I will be grateful for your "Vote Up" or "Insightful"

• Bassam Khalil
    Bassam Khalil ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @Daniel Russell

Did my post(s) help or answer your question or solve your problem? Please help the Community by marking it as the accepted answer/helpful. It will make it easier for others to find a solution or help to answer!

PMP Certified

☑️ Are you satisfied with my answer to your question? Please help the Community by marking it as an ( Accepted Answer), and I will be grateful for your "Vote Up" or "Insightful"

• Hi @Bassam.M Khalil,

I struggled with choosing yes or no because I was offline long enough between sessions that I had to log back in to Smartsheet and with that, lost all the work. So, honestly, didn't get a chance to explore your answer. It may have helped! Thank you!

• Bassam Khalil
    Bassam Khalil ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @Daniel Russell

Am Sorry for losing all the work.😔

PMP Certified

• Bassam Khalil
    Bassam Khalil ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @Daniel Russell

Try to configure auto backup for your work and use mirror sheets for your important sheets ( automation to tack copy for each row and keep it as archive )

PMP Certified