I am sure I am missing something simple

New user here, just made my first form to be filled out and submitted by multiple users. I have one submission now, but I want to view it in more of a "pretty" Q&A style, almost as if I could pull up my text form and see his responses on there. Is this possible? Thank you!

Best Answer

• Mark Cronk
    Mark Cronk ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

Hi @Rachel Shaw,

Try viewing your sheet in Card View. You can adjust that view using the ribbon that appears at the top of your window when in Card View. You can change the grouping and the fields that are visible.

Does that give you want you're looking for?

Mark

I'm grateful for your "Vote Up" or "Insightful". Thank you for contributing to the Community.

Answers

• Mark Cronk
    Mark Cronk ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

Hi @Rachel Shaw,

Try viewing your sheet in Card View. You can adjust that view using the ribbon that appears at the top of your window when in Card View. You can change the grouping and the fields that are visible.

Does that give you want you're looking for?

Mark

I'm grateful for your "Vote Up" or "Insightful". Thank you for contributing to the Community.

• I did not have a Contact List or other drop down on there originally, so I have updated it now and it appears to possibly give me what I need for the next incoming submissions. Fingers crossed! I appreciate the help.