Sharing Permission levels for non licenced users?

01/13/21
Accepted

Hi, Where do I need to find permission levels for non licenced users??

Best Answers

• Bassam.M KhalilBassam.M Khalil ✭✭✭✭✭
    Accepted Answer

Hi @Rakeshlavishetty 

Hope you are fine, you will find all the information you need about sharing permission levels in the following article:

Best Regards

Bassam.M Khalil

Did my post(s) help or answer your question or solve your problem? Please help the Community by marking it as the accepted answer/helpful. It will make it easier for others to find a solution or help to answer!

• Genevieve PGenevieve P admin
    Accepted Answer

Hi @Rakeshlavishetty

The article that @Bassam.M Khalil linked shows sharing levels for both Licensed and Unlicensed users.

The way to tell the difference is that the actions with a * are only for Licensed users.

For example, see the image below:

In this image, the first 4 actions are for both Licensed and Unlicensed users, since there is no asterisk. However, only Licensed users can Insert, rename, and delete columns, as indicated by the *. Does that make sense?

Cheers!

Genevieve

• Bassam.M KhalilBassam.M Khalil ✭✭✭✭✭
    Accepted Answer

Hi @Rakeshlavishetty

At your service any time & thanks to @Genevieve P for clarification.

Best Regards

Bassam.M Khalil

Did my post(s) help or answer your question or solve your problem? Please help the Community by marking it as the accepted answer/helpful. It will make it easier for others to find a solution or help to answer!

Answers

• Hi Khalil,

Thank you for quick response, the article contains data for the licensed users.

Could you please help me the article / link which contains data for non licensed users.

Thank you.

• Hi Genevieve,

Its very kind of you and thank you so much for giving the clarity .

Regards,

Rakesh.