Disappearing Rows

I have what I hope is a basic problem. One of my users has a fairly uncomplicated grid the she uses to keep track of submissions. When she adds new rows, they disappear upon saving the sheet. When I look at the sheet, I can see the new rows, but she can't.

She has tried restarting, logging out and back in again, and switching browsers to no avail. There must be something basic happening but I'll be darned if I can figure out what it is.

Help?

Tags:

Answers

• Kelly Moore
    Kelly Moore ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi Laura

Is there a filter set to the sheet? Have your user look in the grid menu bar. If anything is written there EXCEPT the word 'Filter' it means a filter has been created and may be activated. If that is the case, the user may be able to toggle the filter to Filter Off.

• I'm afraid that's not it. There are no filters in this sheet at all.

• Mark Cronk
    Mark Cronk ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi Laura,

Kelly gave you the most common cause. Filters can be shared, if created by an admin, or local. Confirm your user hasn't set a filter for his sheet view. If it's local you won't be able to see it.

Mark

I'm grateful for your "Vote Up" or "Insightful". Thank you for contributing to the Community.